Published on March 19th, 2015 | by gatsbyadmin0
Cannabis Grand Cru – Seattle 5/30/15
Cannabis Grand Cru’s core programming will be held at Showbox SoDo on May 30th, 2015. Schedule to include educational sessions & entertainment celebrating Cannabis. The inaugural event, hosted in Aspen, CO in the Fall of 2014 was well received by all; The host venue, host city, guests, talent, and media.
Cannabis Grand Cru is a premium and exclusive event that appeals to cannabis enthusiasts worldwide with programming geared towards enthusiasts and professionals, in and out of the Cannabis Industry. Cannabis Grand Cru features a high speaker to guest ratio, which allows attendees to engage and network with industry leaders and experts. The program will include a host of panels, educational sessions, exhibitions and entertainment in a sophisticated setting focused on cannabis culture and business.
Scheduled Guests to include:
- Dan Riffle: Director of Federal Policies, Marijuana Policy Project
- John Hunt: Brand architect and Cannabis personality
- Ryan Abernathy: Extraction expert, Co-Founder of X-Tracted & Refine Seattle
- Josh Miller: Cannabis Commodities Exchange CEO and Greene Consulting Group Founding member
- James Kennedy: Brand architect and founder of Apothecanna
- Maz Momeni JD: Founding partner of Cannabis Commodities Exchange
Official Schedule & Session Descriptions http://cannabisgrandcru.com/schedule/
* Complete Schedule to be released 3/27. Schedule and guests subject to change.
Guests will have an opportunity to socialize, engage with sponsor activations and enjoy entertainment at the legendary Showbox SoDo in Seattle. Highlights include the “Grand Cru Village”, an area exclusive to ticket holders that will host an intimate collection of Washington’s best dispensaries & product manufacturers. Panel discussions and exhibitions to include: cooking demos, the future of cannabis in the United States, equipment and technological advances, cannabis safety & the future of edibles, cannabis law, regulation, politics & business.
Log onto www.cannabisgrandcru.com for additional information
Cannabis Grand Cru is a 21 and up event open to the public.
Cannabis Grand Cru is produced by Blue Sugar Productions