Published on September 21st, 2015 | by gatsbyadmin0
Hot New Pricing on Phoenician Grinders!
PRODUCTION UP, PRICES DOWN
AT PHOENICIAN ENGINEERING
It’s basic economics, really:
When customer demand exceeds supply it creates a scarcity, which in turn drives prices up.
When supply increases to meet demand, scarcity is no longer a factor, and prices drop.
When they first hit the scene, Phoenician made a huge splash with their aesthetically pleasing grinder design, and the plethora of unrivaled features built in to each unit.
Smokeshops and headshops from coast to coast started getting inundated with requests from their customers for the product (that’s the demand we talked about).
Phoenician Engineering has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, and as demand has grown for the product, the only way to keep their supply up and costs down was to expand that facility with even more high-tech machinery running day and night.
This commitment to the industry and to their customers allowed Phoenician to lower their prices pretty significantly – putting their retail pricing pretty much right in line with comparable brands like Santa Cruz Shredder and Compton Grinders.
The price points on the 2-piece models will not be affected, as they had already factored their increased production level into those hot sellers, and the price is very competitive.
But for the ultra-popular Small, Medium & Large 4-piece Phoenician Grinders, retail prices have dropped to just $50 for the Small, $70 for the Medium, and $100 for the Large. If you prefer the Large 4-piece with the innovative Paper Holder (as shown below) the new MSRP is just $110!
To me, that is a very reasonable investment for a tool that you will use every single day – a tool backed with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, no less!
Just check out these killer features from Phoenician:
- No Threads – The locking notch system used by Phoenician means no cross threading, no gummed-up parts, and smooth and easy operation. Great for customers or patients with compromised grip
- Truly Medical Grade – After being fully inspected and ultrasonically cleaned, every Phoenician Grinder is mechanically placed into a sealed FDA-approved package so that your customer will be the first person to touch it after it is cleaned and sealed (we keep it Grimey, but even we love a clean grinder!)
- Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium, Large – in both 2-piece and 4-piece options, in a variety of colors
- Every Phoenician Grinder is serialized on the bottom so you know it is authentic
- Removable/Replaceable screens give owners the option of finer or more coarse mesh and keep the grinder going for a lifetime of satisfaction
- Fibonacci-inspired design throughout
- “Shearing” action of the unique tooth design leads to an ideal, scissor-like, grind
- Rubber Bumper kits are available and create a silent tapping of the grinder pieces prolonging the life and aesthetic appeal of the grinder
- Made in the USA
I just love how the Phoenician grinder feels in my hands. It is deceivingly lightweight, given its rugged aesthetic, but still heavy-duty enough for all of your grindage.
I also love how obsolescence is factored into the design, meaning, the more you use your Phoenician grinder, the more functional it becomes. Where other grinders begin to cross-thread or at the very least get gummy/resinous threads, the locking notch system on all Phoenician grinders uses that inevitable build-up to just provide a tighter seal on the notches.
Even just using the standard screen that comes with the grinder, I am collecting a grip of kief in the bottom chamber and can’t wait to spice up a fat blizzy with those orphaned trichs.
I imagine that the original price point on the Phoenician grinders may have scared a few of you away, but I honestly feel that they were worth every penny even then, and now they are a real bargain for the highest quality you can find.
Grab yourself a new Phoenician grinder and get your grind on!
Phoenician is available at the nation’s finest headshops and smokeshops.
Your local shop doesn’t carry Phoenician?
Tell them to hit up Master Minded Distribution!
Stay Grimey, buds!